We at The Power Connection want to establish value for our customers from the start. We have been in the generator industry for a long time and have honed our generator design skills to generate peace of mind.
Just like a car, regular maintenance of your generator keeps it running smoothly and maximizes the lifespan of the unit. From oil changes to fluid levels, your generator requires regular tune-ups to ensure it works properly when fired up.
Smart technology offers legitimate benefits to our clients at The Power Connection. We carry Generac generators because of their high quality construction and their dependable warranty.
Businesses need power to perform. Securing a backup power source for unexpected outages keeps your business running. Industrial generators are an investment in your company. The Power Connection specializes in custom generator solutions to meet your unique needs.
Here are our Top 5 Benefits of Industrial Generators:
1. Seamlessly do business whether you have primary power or not. From retail to healthcare, smooth operations promote stability and calm. Industrial generators allow you to carry out your business with minimal interruption in a power outage. As a Generac certified dealer, The Power Connection offers custom design and professional installation for the continual operation of your business.
2. Employees don’t lose shifts that support their livelihoods. Taking care of your people is hallmark of your business. When the power is on, employees can work with the assurance of a paycheck. The comfort a generator delivers complements the usefulness of being able to stay open.
3. Keep inventory from spoiling. When you rely on refrigeration or heat to maintain temperature-sensitive inventory, a backup generator can save you a great deal of headache and money. If you are in the healthcare industry, you know that keeping the power on can save lives.
4. You make money when the lights are on. It’s hard to do business in the dark! Keep the lights on with a backup generator custom designed for the power needs of your business. A well-lit business is a beacon of stability in a power outage.
5. Peace of mind is priceless. Knowing you have a backup solution in place in the case of an emergency means you’ve planned for a rainy (or snowy or stormy) day! Take a deep breath in an outage because you are covered. We offer regular maintenance plans to keep your generator ready for action at a moment’s notice.
Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate On Industrial Generators!
The Power Connection is a certified dealer of Generac Generators. This post outlines the top 5 reasons we prefer Generac Generators over the competition.
Why do you need a backup generator? This blog post outlines 4 main reasons why every homeowner should have a backup generator.
Generator costs can vary quite a bit depending on the application. In this blog post we explore the biggest factors in determining the cost of a generator.
The Power Connection is a leading supplier and installer of backup power solutions for residential, industrial and agricultural clients throughout the Shenandoah Valley and beyond. Experience and extensive knowledge allow us to service and repair all makes and models of generators, even those we didn’t install.